There are many types of trust/probate litigation cases that our firm handles on a daily basis. The main areas of cases of adversarial cases we handle are:
- Fiduciary Litigation (a trustee/executor being sued by a beneficiary for breach of fiduciary duty and/or being sued for removal from their position).
- Accounting Litigation (litigation arising from an accounting presented by a trustee/executor, or the failure of a fiduciary to provide an accounting)
- Will/Trust Contests (where a beneficiary or other interested person sues to nullify a Will/Trust based on undue influence, incapacity, fraud or coercion)
- Elder Abuse Litigation (where an elder individual is taken advantage of (usually financially) by the misappropriation of funds or someone having the elder sign documents without a complete understanding of the nature and consequences of the document).
We represent both beneficiaries and fiduciaries/trustees/executors. Our clients are evenly split between these two categories.
If you are facing a dispute or litigation involving trusts or probate, or need assistance administering a will or trust, we can help. Call (949) 220-0969 now to learn how we can represent your rights and interests.
The attorneys at Bradley R. Kirk & Associates, Inc. litigate claims and disputes between trustees, beneficiaries, heirs, executors, and creditors regarding trusts and probate. We also assist administrators, executors, and trustees with the administration of trusts and probate.
Our lawyers are fully prepared to assist you if your case involves:
- Probate litigation
- Trust litigation
- Trust administration
- Probate administration
- Probate avoidance
- Wills, trusts, and estate plans
- Statement of purpose
We also have extensive experience handling elder abuse cases, breach of fiduciary claims, and general adversarial cases that come along with probate and trust administration. No matter which issue you are facing, trust our skilled attorneys to effectively manage your case.
Honesty, Transparency & Accessibility
Aggressive Representation. Optimal Results.
Over 50 Years of Legal Experience
Board Certified Specialization in Probate & Trust Litigation